Saturday, December 15, 2012

Training and Updates

Well my sister is getting married the weekend before Christmas, so I won't be blogging much all December.  I just wanted to write and say that Kingsley has done 2 more public training sessions on my wheelchair and is excelling at the whole process!  I added somewhat of a "warning" cue for turning left, because when I turn left I'm turning into him so to speak.  I simply say "left" a second before I turn.    It seems to really help him get in position!  I also started asking him to "tug" my socks off.  This is the hardest of all tugging because he has to be very gentle, yet grip the sock tight enough to pull it off.  He's done really well with it!

Here is my favorite training session from the month so far!  It was in a local floral/craft shop when we did some training while shopping for my sisters wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment