Friday, January 4, 2013

Life Getting Back To Normal

Kingsley and I are finally feeling a bit more caught up from the hustle and bustle of the December To Remember (or perhaps not because it was so busy I can't quite even remember it!).  He handled the holidays well, nothing extraordinary to write about!  

Today we did an outing at Target, again completely working on my wheelchair.  We've been doing so great with it that last week we went to Toys R Us!  It was PACKED with kids and he did great!!

During todays trip while Kingsley and I were in line (moments after the photo below was taken) a woman came up quickly behind us, bent down and used his back to bare her weight on while reaching for something on the low shelf.   He handled it perfectly by looking up at me and while he showed concern he didn't startle at all!  Good boy!

PS he was due to be groomed lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment