Tuesday, August 7, 2012

National Night Out

National Night Out (an event against crime) was a huge success for our local community!  Better yet, it was a wonderful training experience for Kingsley!  He got to meet firefighters, policemen and EMS - and work around all of their emergency response vehicles!  All of this was, of course on top of the normal training of loose leash walking, greetings, and basic obedience!

I had a very special helper, too - Izzy's family is training PAD Biscotti, and she has been learning and practicing her very own dog training skills!  She helped all night with Kingsley, and I am so thankful for her!

He continues to improve in his willingness to switch handlers, and shows less and less stress leaving me - though is always eager to return to my side.



I couldn't be more in love, happier or more delighted <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment