Monday, June 18, 2012

Always By My Side.

Sunday was mostly a nice down day for Kingsley and I.  He stayed home with my mom while she gardened, while I went to visit my dad for Fathers Day.   She said he was great, but seemed to look for me on and off.  She tried to nap, and put him in the kennel but he wanted NO part of that and barked and cried until, one hour later, she finally got him out and took him outside to potty.  He is still doing great sleeping in his crate overnight though!

When I got home I was greeted by a very happy to see me, puppy.  I have really noticed a big height growth spurt too!  He can almost reach my face for kisses now!

My family, friends and I are all amazed at how well he has continued to bond with me, in spite of my physical limitations.  I can't feed him his meals, groom him, or play much with him - and yet, he undoubtably stays by my side.


Good boy, Kingsley.


No comments:

Post a Comment