Tuesday, June 26, 2012

HUGE Training Day - part 2

Today Kingsley went on an adventure while I taught an owner training class for a team with PAD.  It was about 3 hours and he experienced DOZENS of new things.  I think we'll do the blog in photos, over two entries - this is part 2 - enjoy!

My mom, who helps me train Kingsley and Sir K!

Break time out of harness before dinner downtown!

I let Kingsley investigate the small pond, he was more interested
in hanging out with me or napping though!

Kingsley's first time working in traffic downtown Lititz!

Another WONDERFUL dinner out with Kingsley.  He is very
quick to settle next to my wheelchair for the entire meal!
Tonight a Guide Dog team even walked up to us and he stayed down!

Kingsley by the door of my favorite restaurant.  He was
exhausted as we all were so I only took one quick snap of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment