Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kingsley's Trip Home

Picking up little man was incredible. He greeted us by galloping up the hill with a loose wagging tail! He remembered my wheelchair, found my leash and tugged it! His next endeavor was to climb up the ramp of my van, check out the interior and then come back to us! His breeder have him a bath today and had his favorite toys packed up with a bit of Blue Buffalo chicken puppy food. He was not thrilled with the idea of getting into the crate, but watched curiously while I got in after him and we buckled my wheelchair up and shut the ramp. He barked for only 5-8 minutes of the trip and even though we're stopped at a Sheetz now for lunch and food he's quietly laying in the crate behind me!! Good boy!!

All of my pictures are on my phone so ill have to post them later!

Ta ta from Kingsley and I on the road!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment