Friday, June 1, 2012

Choosing The Puppy


After discussing things with the breeder and my family, we have chosen to move forward with one of these puppies!  Although he is very expensive, his health tests, temperament bloodline, and temperament evaluation results are impeccable. He is as good of a start as I can possibly have, and after 11 years of training other peoples dogs I am ready to do good for myself!

We will be picking him up this coming week! He hasn't been named yet but i've got a few ideas in mind.

Now Introducing..."naked" puppy!




My family is covering 2/3 of the cost for my puppy and a few friends have encouraged me to start a chipin incase anyone else is interested in chipping in towards my next service dog.

This puppy will be mine, though I will be training him in PAD for myself.  Any contributions will be for my dog specifically, and not PAD. <3

They will go towards the remaining amount owed with the breeder, his puppy vaccines, and his neuter/microchipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment