Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wind Down Wednesday

After Kingsley (and my) big day yesterday, we decided to take today easy.  I worked with Rayhill, and taught after that, so he practiced being crated in my room without me (easily his least favorite thing to do).  After that we did a few clicker training sessions (attention, recalls, sit, down and up) and then we went outside to enjoy the gorgeous weather and keep my mom company while she did yard work.  Kingsley did get exposed to another new experience though!  Fire!  We burnt about..6 trash bags worth of trimmed branches and ivy.  He was not phased, and quite bored with that fact that I monitored the fire for almost two hours! So today, that was his big experience :)

sorry for the finger in the photo :)

Tomorrow we're going to the Olive Garden for lunch with my best friend, and her infant!  I am just delighted to make plans with him, because he is always so wonderful to be with!

On a side note, I want to thank my friends who has been reading and supporting me in writing this blog.  It means a great deal to me and I really love you all!  <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment