Monday, June 18, 2012

Average Monday, Exceptional Puppy

Mondays mean work here, and Kingsley has settled nicely into my work schedule, as you can see below :)


He has an entire office to explore, different toys to chew, and lots of things he realistically could get into, but he chooses to lay by my side most of the time!

He's doing rather well the past 4 days with potty training.  We've only had a few accidents here and there, but the biggest improvement is the duration of time it now takes to "go wee wee *french accent*" outback has significantly decreased!  He's definitely getting the idea of going on cue!  After he's done he loves coming back to me for a snuggle :)


After I was done with my work I had to make some phone calls, so Kingsley got his first antler chew!  He was in heaven chewing on it, and enjoyed trying out different chew methods - holding it with two paws, chewing it up in the air in his mouth, and sliding it around while nomming on it.  Silly boy!



We did a few training sessions today, and he has the verbal for "up" which means to put his front paws on my wheelchair, set.  He is really improving with the verbal for "sit" and we just started "down" today.  

Tomorrow he goes for his first vet appointment with our clinic.  I can't wait for everyone to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment