Thursday, June 21, 2012

Toddler Training

Today Kingsley worked on his few cues he knows, then we took a break outside to play (not for long though, because it was another 95 degree + air quality warning).  After that Rayhill the Aussie's partner came to pick him up for a visit until Saturday.  He did much better at remaining calm while company was over (not that he's ever wild!) and is doing really well staying with me when company leave the house (he doesn't try to follow them out the door).

We did another little training session and then he took an hour nap - directly against my wheelchair - while I gave myself a manicure!  After that my brother came over with his family, including my two year old Godson!  Kingsley was initially off leash, but was more interested in Quintin than Quintin was in Kingsley, so I put him on my leash on my wheelchair.  This solved the issue and in no time Quintin was giving Kingsley treats and playing normal!  Kings spent about 3 hours on leash with me while we played, ate dinner and cake, and then danced to Q's favorite "Choo Choo Soul"!  Kingsley wasn't phased one bit!

Watching Quintin play.
Tomorrow will be another big day for the little man!  He's going to accompany me to Barnes and Noble for a meeting with Two Pups Pastries!  I have no doubt he's going to do wonderful, as usual!

Please consider contributing to our Chipin, and sharing our blog

No comments:

Post a Comment